Tuesday 11 March 2014

Revlon Haul !



Yes I know ! I'm a bit late on the whole Revlon lip product bandwagon and to be quite honest I've no idea why it's taken me so long to join it! But finally I decided to buy a few as I felt I needed some new colours in my collection. 

So I originally was only going to but maybe a lip butter and a lipstick but when I saw superdrug were having their 3 for 2 offer, how could I resist it? It sort of became just one more whilst they're going cheap.. And next thing you know I've picked up nine and I'm walking out the shop beaming at my purchases ! 

I picked up some Lip Butters, Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains, Super Lustrous Lipsticks and a Super Lustrous Lipgloss!

Lip Butters
Strawberry Shortcake
Peach Parfait 
Sweet Tart
Tutti Frutti

Super Lustrous Lipsticks 
Lovers Coral 
Pink in the Afternoon 

Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains
Honey
Cherish

Super Lustrous Lipgloss 
Pinkpop 

I decided to do First Impression Fridays with each of the products I chose so keep an eye out ! 


Nicky xoxo


Twitter - Instagram - Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment