Tuesday 11 March 2014

FIF- Maybelline New York Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser

I know, I know I've been slacking with the posts lately as I have been quite busy with college and I promise I will be back to posting regularly as of next week ! I am thinking of doing more OOTD's and FIF's so let me know what you think.
 


So on with this weeks FIF.. I had been eyeing this up and was considering ordering this from Amazon as at the time I didn't realise it would be available in the UK. I just happened to be browsing on Superdrug's website and came across this beauty! Long story short the next day I popped in and picked it up along with the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer seeing as they were buy one get one half price (I will be doing a FIF with the concealer next week so keep your eyes peeled).
 
I had heard a lot of mixed views on this so I was a bit sceptical. I can be a real sucker for packaging something with I was originally drawn towards, it is meant to make your skin look and feel smooth as well as poreless, which I must agree it does. I had a gel/silicone feel, which managed to fill in my pores and after I had applied my foundation, my skin actually looked flawless and my pores were virtually invisible, result! Having medium sized pores I must say I was rather pleased, although I did notice a slight more oil on the areas I had applied the product, but I think this could be solved with some powder, this definitely hasn't put me off using it.
 
All in all, I do like Baby Skin and would recommend this to anyone with enlarged pores or even if you just want a reasonably priced primer to make your foundation look silky and smooth, at £7.99 I say it's an absolute bargain! I know it has been compared to the Benefit Porefessional but as I have only ever used it once I can't really make a direct comparison.
 
Hope you're all having a lovely day!
 
Nicky xoxo



Twitter - Instagram - Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment