Tuesday 1 April 2014

Raisa Cheema Made Me Do It!!!!! #minibeautyhaul



A few weeks ago the beautiful Raisa Cheema posted a video on her YouTube channel (click here to watch), and the three products shown above were included. So me being me went out to my local Boots the next day and picked these up as they were on 3 for 2. I'd been looking out for a BB Cream that helps with my crazy oily skin so when Raisa mentioned the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream I knew I had to try it! It is not perfect at keeping my oils at bay, but it is a whole lot better than the ones I have previously brought. I've found the best way this works is by using Wayne Goss's trick (it has literally worked wonders not just with this BB Cream but my foundation too!). This really does feel so nice and light on my skin and when I do have a breakout on my face this really does not anger the spots further, most likely down to the fact that the BB Cream does have salicylic acid.
 
I had heard a lot about the Maybelline Fit Me concealer and thought it was time to see what this hype was truly about.. Needless to say I am sooo impressed! It doesn't really do a great job in covering blemishes but that's not really what I wanted it for, instead I use this in the shade 10 under my eyes, and boy does it do a great job in covering the under eye mess! It does not crease on me and yet somehow doesn't look unnatural as I find some concealers under the eyes do tend to do!
 
Okay, moving on to the thing I was most excited about trying- Seventeen Stay Pout Lipstick in Make an Entrance. So as soon as Raisa appeared on my screen I was dying to find out what she was wearing on her lips and turns out it was this bad boy! It is simply gorgeous and I could not resist the urge to slather it all over my lips as soon as I got out the shop! No words can describe how I feel about this lipstick. Lipsticks/Lip glosses are my favourite beauty product to try out I absolutely love them! This lipstick is most definitely something special it is a red lipstick with orange undertones which I was a bit sceptical about to begin with as anything with orange undertones do tend to make teeth appear to be yellow, however this was not the case! It glides on the lips, super easy to apply and lasts quite a while without drying up my lips. So if you're on the look out for a red lipstick which isn't too bold and in your face then this is the lippy for you!
 
Overall I would recommend all of the products I have mentioned in this post! They are AMAZING!!! All of the above are very reasonably priced and there always tends to be some sort of offer going on whether its Superdrug or Boots.
 
If you would like a more in depth review of any of these products leave me a comment down below!
 
Hope you're all well!
 
Nicky xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ooo that lipstick looks beautiful! I love it and your post was really good x

    abbiievo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete