Wednesday 30 April 2014

Another OOTD? Just an Average Day at College♡


Hiii Beautifulss!! Just thought I'd do a quick post sharing with you my OOTD from Monday- just the average day at college.. It was meant to go up earlier but I've been busy with revision and essays :( .. Student life ey *sighs*. 

So my Blazer is from New Look who are currently having a 20% off discount for students !! I'd had it in my wardrobe for a couple months and totally forgot about it .. But a blazer is perfect for those inbetween weather kind of days we seem to be experiencing in England at the moment. My top is just a plain long sleeved black top again from New Look. 

Jeans I purchased from H&M a few days ago and boy were they a bargain- £7.99!!!!! My gorgeous necklace is also from H&M yes I know I currently have an obsession with statement necklaces can you really blame me though? I think not..

Just a quick mention I am thinking of doing a Lipstick of the Week series as I don't tend to mix up what make up I use as much as I do with lipsticks, so just let me know your thoughts and any lipstick suggestion ideas! 

Picture quality will get better- promise! I'm working on it, just been having a few technical difficulties! 


Have a good week lovelies ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment