Thursday 17 April 2014

FOTD & OOTD ♡

 
 
I thought I'd show you all my FOTD and OOTD, nothing special just went out for a meal with the family :) .. Some of you may be surprised that I didn't leave my hair natural and decided to straighten it (due to a slight knotty hair issue, I'm sure you curly haired girls out there feel my pain!) .. Before I start to ramble on with the post! 

Face
Foundation- Bare Minerals Medium Beige (N20)
Concealer- Mac Pro Longwear NC30
Translucent Powder- Rimmel Stay Matte
Inner Corner Highlight- Sleek Contour Pallete (Light) Highlight Shade
Bronzer- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny 
Blush- ELF Tickled Pink
Eyeliner- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Nude
Mascara- Maybelline Falsies and The Rocket (Waterproof) in the lower lashline 
Lipstick- Mac Please Me 

This was a lot more make up than I normally would wear but as I'd napped before hand I felt as thought needed to make myself look a bit more awake even though I didn't feel it !


Outfit
Navy Jacket- Zara
Grey Jumper- Newlook
Light Blue Jeggings- Newlook
Necklace- Forever21 (I'm in love with statement necklaces if you can't already tell from my Instagram!Also I couldn't find the link to the exact same necklace but I did find the beautiful pink version)
Boots- Wedged Boots from Newlook (sorry I didn't remember to include a pic!) 


Sorry for the crappy quality of pics, I'm having to use my phone until I sort out my non working camera :( ... Hope you're all having a lovely week ! 


Nicky xo

PS would love some mac lipstick suggestions, recently brought my first ever mac lipstick, yeah I know where have I been!

No comments:

Post a Comment