Friday 16 May 2014

Friday Favourite #2




This weeks favourite is something that I knew quite early on in the week I was going to include for today's post. Real techniques miracle sponge is something much to my surprise I really didn't like so much when I first purchased it but I decided to give it another go but only using it for concealer under the eyes. 

I was hands down blown away by the results I must say! My concealer just blended in so well, which lately I've been having great troubles with as I think under eyes are in the need of some serious hydration. I use the sponge damp and just pat in my concealer and BAM concealers all set blended and looking perfect. The pointed edge is great for getting in the inner corner and is an absolute steal at £5.99! 

I would recommend this to everyone to try as I'm sure you will not regret it! I've fallen in love with it do much that it actually went and picked up another one yesterday. I think that goes to show just how much I like it! Really does work miracles. 

Have a lovely weekend beautifuls!

Nicky xo


No comments:

Post a Comment