Friday 16 May 2014

Friday Favourite #1

Happy Friday Beautifuls! 

I've decided to start a new series called 'Friday Favourite', every Friday I will upload a straight to the point post telling you all my Favourite of the week, whether it's beauty or fashion related even a random favourite! 
If you follow me on Instagram you may have noticed I'm really into wearing statement necklaces, and this week I've been absolutely loving this one from H&M which I have been wearing in my last two OOTD's!! I love the detailing on it with a slight tribal touch to it. Most definetely adds a subtle sparkle to my outfits. 

It's one of those that I can match with so many outfits and just bring it to life and make my outfits look more put together when really a lot of the time I tend to just 'grab n go' as I like to call it. 

I would love to hear your favourites this week! So pop me a comment down below and let me know!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend..

Nicky xo




1 comment:

  1. Cute concept. Keep it up. I wear a lot of simple things so I always appreciate a good statement necklace.

    Be sure to check out my blog.

    xo
    Maggie A
    LOVEMAVIN/YOUTUBE || LOVE MAVIN/BLOG

    ReplyDelete